6 Reasons Why You Should Read THE TERRIBLE TWO
1) Ever pulled a great prank? The characters in this book may just have you beat. For example, in the first few pages someone pulls the ULTIMATE prank on the school principal. This book will make you want to become a member of the super secret pranking society known as the International Order of Disorder.
2) The book has really short chapters that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Be careful you don't stay up TOO late devouring chapter after chapter under the covers with your flashlight. (I'm a teacher. I had to say it.)
3) You'll meet two hilarious characters who will have you laughing out loud constantly. Miles and Niles will become so real to you that by the end you'll swear they're good friends of yours in real life.
4) Do you know what it feels like to be the new kid in town? Pretty tough, right? Well, you'll be able to understand exactly how Miles feels. He's forced to leave all his friends behind and move with his mom to a boring little cow town called Yawnee Valley.
5) Speaking of cows, you'll learn all sorts of funny, weird facts about these lovable bovine creatures. For example, "Cows have 360-degree panoramic vision. Want to sneak up on a cow? You can't. They see you." Crazy!
6) In this book, the drawings, hand written letters, photos, and cartoons are just as cool as the writing itself. If you're a fan of the Wimpy Kid Series or James Patterson's Middle School books, then you'll love The Terrible Two by Mac Barnett and Jory John.
Bonus: This book is brand new. Grab a copy ASAP to be one of the first kids to read it in 2015!